See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Exceedingly dirty in our room, hallway, and Lobby. The room had items falling off the walls paint on the floor in the hallways in the room. Mold and mildew in the air conditioning unit and bathroom. Clogged sink

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I will pay additional next time, it ok for 1 night, but small beds, noisy and not what u except on a vacation. I cant sleep in a double bed with 2 people. Always read reveiws. Only stayed because I have small dog and didnt want to drive back

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I cancelled my May reservation several months ago--and kept a copy of my cancelation email. Thank heavens, because the hotel charged my credit card for a night I did not use. I called the hotel directly to have the charge removed, armed with my cancellation number. The clerk who answered was polite and courteous and needed to turn my issue over to the manager, and promised me a call back. Guess what? No call back. I disputed the charges via my credit card and got an immediate credit from Visa.. Yea Visa, Boo Delavan Super 8. PLEASE stay elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

$144/night is a stunningly expensive price for the poor quality. Used to be $89. We stay there once every for a nearby event but this is the end. Depressing and the sense that things aren’t very clean. Breakfast was some sad cereal (though the waffles did smell good).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The handicapped accessible room was very clean. The bed sat up high. There was no bath stool in the bathtub, but I feel they would have brought one if asked. I needed extra pillows because of my condition and they were provided. There were sufficient grab bars in the tub and toilet area. Bathroom was very clean. The complimentary breakfast needs help. There were no lids for the coffee cup, the refrigerator was not full, I did not see any milk for the cereal, the food area looked empty. The food area was clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple