1,091 results
All reviews frontier restaurant loft room lookout bar rocking chairs indoor pool boat rentals general store perfect weekend family reunion from chicago mini golf girls weekend spring break fire pit long weekend common areas short drive
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had a great time. Love the old time charm. Grounds beautiful. Everyone very friendly and helpful.. Stayed in a king room comes with frig/microwave plenty of room for two. Each room has patio or balcony which I am sure is great in the summer time. Family place. Two resteraunts on the resort. Frontier and LookOut Bar. Had the fish fry at Lookout Bar very good. Never did go to the Frontier but did look very nice. Also have entertainment on Fri & Sat evenings. Resort has a Spa. Looked very nice next time will take advantage of . All in all it was a great place to go to. 1 hour and 20 min from where we lived. Place located on Delvian Lake.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank tpkay1991
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Great Brunch on Sunday at the Frontier Restaurant, relax and look at the lake from the bar,( Good Food & Drinks) Very nice to stay at in the spring and summer, well done rooms and very clean. Also check out the events on holidays and weekend and entertainment in the bar on weekends.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for the price. Bathrooms are nice. Pool was very busy without parental supervision. Having a shy 5 yr old daughter that we swam with, we were still run over several times, had balls thrown at us... not hotel’s fault, but an annoyance.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We absolutely LOVE Lake Lawn Resort but this time, they disappointed us. We had to stay in the Norwood Building facing west. Poor choice. The view was directly of the cabin rental. We were tired so didn't ask for another room. That night we were either very cold or very hot b/c the thermostat didn't work. The TV was old and reception was poor at times OR it could have been the satellite, I don't know. This room needs updates. The housekeeping service was outstanding as usual. We will return but we won't stay in the Norwood Building again.

Room tip: Rooms that face the lake or the courtyard are best.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carel4
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I recently visited Lake Lawn Resort for a tour and group dining. I was stunned by the layout of the facilities and loved the expansive beach, as well as the interior courtyard. I felt at peace on the property and look forward to returning when I can spend a few nights truly enjoying it all.

The meeting and event spaces are great with in-house AV! And the food....oh my goodness...Chef David Ross is a culinary magician! Lake Lawn presents traditional dishes with flavorful flare (even for groups).

2.5 miles of lake front beach...really, need I say more! Ok, I will. I toured the guestrooms and enjoyed the rustic feel without being overly cichey. Also, the lovely balcony/patio views looked like a great place to enjoy wine and a Wisconsin sunset.

Room tip: Ask for a lake view!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chouckadventure
Jennifer B, Marketing Manager at Lake Lawn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you very much, Charmaine. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again!