Lake Lawn Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 76
US$ 67
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites(Delavan)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 70
US$ 68
Hotwire.com
US$ 89
Priceline
Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn(Elkhorn)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 90
US$ 110
US$ 145
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 180
Travelocity
Hotels.com
1,034 results
All reviewsfrontier restaurantloft roomlookout barrocking chairsindoor poolboat rentalsgeneral storegreat weekendfamily reunionfrom chicagogirls weekendmini golfspring breakfire pitlong weekendwhirlpool tubshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Great Brunch on Sunday at the Frontier Restaurant, relax and look at the lake from the bar,( Good Food & Drinks) Very nice to stay at in the spring and summer, well done rooms and very clean. Also check out the events on holidays and weekend and entertainment in the bar on weekends.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel for the price. Bathrooms are nice. Pool was very busy without parental supervision. Having a shy 5 yr old daughter that we swam with, we were still run over several times, had balls thrown at us... not hotel’s fault, but an annoyance.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We absolutely LOVE Lake Lawn Resort but this time, they disappointed us. We had to stay in the Norwood Building facing west. Poor choice. The view was directly of the cabin rental. We were tired so didn't ask for another room. That night we were either very cold or very hot b/c the thermostat didn't work. The TV was old and reception was poor at times OR it could have been the satellite, I don't know. This room needs updates. The housekeeping service was outstanding as usual. We will return but we won't stay in the Norwood Building again.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the lake or the courtyard are best.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carel4
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I recently visited Lake Lawn Resort for a tour and group dining. I was stunned by the layout of the facilities and loved the expansive beach, as well as the interior courtyard. I felt at peace on the property and look forward to returning when I can spend a few nights truly enjoying it all.

The meeting and event spaces are great with in-house AV! And the food....oh my goodness...Chef David Ross is a culinary magician! Lake Lawn presents traditional dishes with flavorful flare (even for groups).

2.5 miles of lake front beach...really, need I say more! Ok, I will. I toured the guestrooms and enjoyed the rustic feel without being overly cichey. Also, the lovely balcony/patio views looked like a great place to enjoy wine and a Wisconsin sunset.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Charmaine H
Jennifer B, Marketing Manager at Lake Lawn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you very much, Charmaine. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. We try to go every winter because the views are great and the hotel is connected by floor to ceiling windows that allows you take in the beauty of the area. I love the pool for smaller children and the activities for kids.

It’s clean and the staff are great. Get the King suite...it’s awesome.

1  Thank AAwa