Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews homely food home away from home his son excellent hospitality excellent stay beautiful view beautiful property pippin bunglow mr wayanad british place hosts guide badminton honey
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2021

I've had the most wonderful stay at Ripon Heritage Bungalow!
If you're traveling long distances, here you will be introduced to Keralas lush nature. The green hills, the winds passing by gently, the crickets singing their song at dawn right in front of my room, will all stay in my heart forever.
And Ebin, the owner, with his family, are the most kind-hearted and caring people, one can wish for, to guide you through this overwhelmingly beautiful place on Earth!
Food is fresh, varied, and will be adjusted to your needs and desires.
My room was clean and quiet, the staff always trying to make me feel at home. Just everyone at Ripon Heritage Bungalow will welcome you with a smile. And, when you leave, I think, you'll wear yours on your lips too, and maybe shine your light a little more than you did before!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

I visited the place with my family. The bunglow is surrounded by lush green tea plantation with beautiful view all around. The rooms are very spacious. The hosts Varghesettan and his son Ebin and their colleagues are very welcoming. Food is very tasty and homely. Really a nice place for a relaxed stay. Thanks Varghesettan, Ebin and Akshay for giving us a wonderful weekend.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

It was excellent. The service is also excellent. Food for breakfast ,lunch and dinner was very tasty. The room was beautiful. I had a great time on Rippon Heritage Bungalow. Nice atmosphere. Location is also excellent

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021

If anyone wants to experience an excellent hospitality, coupled with delicious food and a cozy stay at a 100 year old british bungalow, you have already arrived at Ripon Heritage Bungalow. My husband directly called Mr. Varghese to book the rooms and he was more than prompt to share all the details along with the beautiful pictures of the property. We decided to book our stay for 2 nights as oppose to 1 night that we were initially thinking of and boy we did not regret doing that. While on the road even before reaching the property, Mr. Varghese was checking on us and after reaching we were greeted by him and his son. They had booked us in their oldest big rooms which had a lovely fireplace. It brought old memories of all the british bungalows that I had stayed as I grew up in Army cantonments. It was like homecoming as the hosts including Mrs. Varghese made us feel so comfortable around serving some excellent homely food with lots of love. They have some great collection of Honey that we bought along with some different variety of Teas. While leaving, we just enquired about a place from where we could get the tea trunk tables and proactively Mr. Varghese gave away a couple of wooden trunks along with couple of plants that my mom in law wanted. Such generous hospitality which goes beyond all expectations is very rare in today's world. A whole hearted heartfelt thanks to you Mr. Varghese, Maam and Ebin. It was the most memorable stays that we have ever had.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Come to a British bungalow that retains the originality of the old
This is the world of Varghese Chettan, the most beautiful world, if you want to see the uniqueness of the old, come .here ...
The rippon heritage bangalow gives a beautiful view of the good care and brotherhood of Varghese Chettan and his colleagues.
Filled with 360 view tea gardens, this place is a rare feast for the eyes...

Umma, who has no experience doing more trips, as well as my sister, it was a great world for them ,,

Date of stay: February 2021