All reviewsyogurtquaint barcharming b bgreat hostscandy shopwithin walking distancegirls weekenddowntown cedarburgwonderful staystayed here for one nightbreakfast was delicioushard boiled eggstop floorroom was clean and comfortabletwinwhirlpoolwisconsin
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We stayed there for the first time. Rooms are a little small but cozy. The owners are very nice people. The staff is very accommodating. They have a small bar on the 1st floor that's open from 4 till 10. Great location. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We visit the Inn frequently. The Five20 inside the Inn is a great place to socialize and have a drink. It's a place where guests feel like locals and locals feel like guests. The owners make everyone feel like they've known them forever.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at the Stagecoach many times. The owners are always very accommodating. A very friendly and fun couple. The inn was built in the mid 1800s as a stagecoach stop. It has been restored beautifully. There is a small pub on the first level. A nice place for a drink and a sometimes they have live music.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

There is one room (10) on 1st floor, Floors 2 & 3. We were on the second floor (3). The people above us sounded like they fell twice. Loud talking until 4:00 am. The worse night sleep I have ever had. Heard talking, thumping and toilet flushing all night. It took me two nights to get my bearings back when I got home. Not the owners fault. Crazy loud elderly older women. I am in that category also but have respect for others in public places........

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor but the stairs are killer.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2017

When I travel, I like to seek out cute, historic bed & breakfast inns. I called at really the last minute to check availability knowing it's their busy season and the US Open was being played at Erin Hills, a short drive away. To my delight, the owners adjusted their personal schedule and created a flexible reservation to accommodate my schedule. From the moment I stepped into the Stagecoach Inn, I enjoyed a family experience. From the fun staff to the great rooms and pub, It's the only place to stay! I'll see you next time and keep up the great hospitality.

Tim Carmichael
Sahuarita, Arizona

Room Tip: Wood floors, antiques and two stairways to access all rooms. I stayed in 3 of the 10 rooms. Book early for the larger rooms, 8-10
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo