“We eat here frequently ”
Review of Kira Asian Bistro

Kira Asian Bistro
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We love their orange beef. I also enjoy their egg rolls and wanton soup each time. We've probably eaten here at least 10 x's and only once or twice was it "meh". We've had orange beef in various places in different states (Ca, Wa, Tx) and this is one of the best places!

1  Thank Rachel Z

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We frequent Kira, especially since it's the only sushi place that's close. They have pretty good rolls and udon. The staff is always friendly but if you catch them during a busy time, the service is unbelievably slow. We waited for our food for an hour once, however, this isn't the norm. My only complaint really is that they don't have a kids menu. We have to order our 2 year old something off of the regular menu and it's expensive and she obviously doesn't eat it all. Nothing about this place will floor you, everything is pretty average, but overall, good food.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Awesome! Don't expect much looking at the storefront but when you walk through the doors you will be surprised. And when you taste your food you will be amazed! So glad we have Kira in Burlington.

1  Thank Travis H
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I often eat at Kira, and I have never had a bad meal. I would recommend. The service is good. Casual attire is fine/

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

This is by far the best Asian restaurant around. The food, the service, everything! I usually order to go and they give you so much, I easily turn it into 3 smaller meals. We have visited Kira's at least 10 times and plan to continue.

1  Thank Robert C

Been to Kira Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK