“Very busy but still good service. ”

The Waterfront on Brown’s Lake
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner
Description: No matter the weather, it’s easy to relax lakeside at The Waterfront on Brown's Lake. Pull up by boat or lounge on our patio when it’s warm -- or stay cozy and enjoy the view from inside in the winter. With daytime specials, seasonal offerings, and holiday menus, we love serving our guests the very best homemade fare year-round -- and from our fish fry to our filet mignon, we’ve got something for everyone in the family, even the little ones with Kid's Day every Monday! Our modern supper club is full of Wisconsin charm and friendly faces.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We were worried when we drove up as the parking lot was full and cars were parked up and down the road in front of the restaurant. Lots of the people were out on the deck and we were seated inside, which was fine with us.

As busy as they were, the service was very prompt, the salads were good as were the entrees. We were completely satisfied and will return.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank BobM844
Tanya T, Owner at The Waterfront on Brown’s Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Bob, I am so happy to hear feedback like this! Thank you for coming by to dine with us and for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the food and service and want to come back again! I look forward to seeing you next time.

Have a great rest of your week,

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We visited on a weekday, at an off time, since it had been packed over the weekend. The service was great, the view was great, and the food was very tasty. Expect to pay the price for all three. We didn't have booze, and the bill was more than we usually pay. This is one of very few places that are close to the water in the the entire area, so we were OK with the price for the experience. We visited on a very hot day and decided not to eat on the patio. The view from the inside dining area is very nice - large windows allowed us to see all the way left and right, both sides of the lake. The server was helpful and knowledgable about both the food and the lake - she was patient with our questions about what we could see around the lake. We plan to come back to listen to some of the live music offered throughout the summer. Two negatives - very limited, small restrooms (one commode in the main room ladies room with old-fashioned plumbing), and a lack of parking space for larger SUVs or crew-cabs.

Date of visit: June 2018
Tanya T, Owner at The Waterfront on Brown’s Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

I really appreciate you coming by to check us out and the time you took to write this detailed and genuine review. Thank you! I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, so it's important to me to hear from my guests. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your experience. I hope that you will be back by to dine with us again sometime.

Have a great week ahead,

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place, on the water, to dine last night. We had been to The Waterfront many years ago, but in the winter. We decided to try it again for the Tuesday night fried chicken special because the pictures online looked so tempting. We were not disappointed. Served piping hot, crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Coleslaw was also delicious. My only complaint was the potatoes were cold, but we had so much food I didn’t say anything. Service was very attentive. We will return.

Date of visit: July 2018
Tanya T, Owner at The Waterfront on Brown’s Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for joining us for our Tuesday night fried chicken special. I'm so happy you enjoyed your meal, and it's great to know this was your second visit. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Lunch a few days ago burgers were okay, view is great, service okay. mushroom/swiss burger had some kind of sauce/gravey on it I did not care for. prices on the high side for burger & fries. wont go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Tanya T, Owner at The Waterfront on Brown’s Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the sauce on the mushroom swiss burger wasn't to your preference. Please know that we are always happy to switch out your food for another menu item if it isn't to your liking. Hope you'll give us another chance to serve you a great meal.

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Highly recommended for a private function, they have the basement hall set up perfectly for an event...we were there 4/7/18 for a family members celebration of life, the restaurant provided the food and drinks as a part of our event and did an excellent job. No problems with anything, the food was great and our bartender stayed on top of everything needed. We had a beautiful view of the lake and really appreciated the hospitality provided to us. Highly recommended...

Date of visit: April 2018
Tanya T, Owner at The Waterfront on Brown’s Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

I'm so pleased to know you had a flawless experience at your family event, John. I'm delighted my team took great care of you when it came to our food and drinks. Glad you enjoyed our lakefront views, and if you ever need space for another event in the future I hope to welcome you back!

All the best,