“Great custard”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Kopps frozen custard is the best. The outside seating is ample and the whole wall waterfall is an extra added treat

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Calling Kopp's a stand is a gross underestimation, it is a massive ode to ice cream. We were out to dinner with friends and instead of ordering dessert at the restaurant they suggested going to Kopp's. Good call.

They had four flavors of custard, vanilla,chocolate,Bienenstichkuchen and chocolate chip cookie dough. The last two were seemingly flavors of the day since they were on removable plaques on the menu, but I highly recommend you seek out the Bienenstuchkuchen day. This was frozen custard with pieces of delicious almond cake mixed in, I had mine in a cup topped with fresh strawberry compote to mimic an awesome strawberry shortcake. By the way this place was packed, I doubt you will be disappointed by anything you choose. There is outdoor seating and plenty of parking.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

So Kopp's has more than just custard. It has food as well but I went for the root beer (which was Sprecher's) and the chocolate malt. It was the best of the southeast Wisconsin area. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The custard is amazing! If you get one with cashews, you will be tired of cashews before you finish it, same with every other ingredient. There is no skimping on what goes into this custard. In my opinion, this is, by far, the BEST custard in Wisconsin (and I have sampled plenty). We scope out the Flavor of the Day and make our trips to Milwaukee on the days that match up with our favorites. Do not miss out on this wonderful custard. The custard is spectacular, but the rest of the food is also phenomenal. We love the burgers, fries and onion rings, too. Go to Kopp's-you won't regret it.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I am originally from Milwaukee and have lived in south Florida for the last 18 years. I cannot wait to get back to the area just to go to kopp's for burgers, rings and custard.