New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Saint Louis
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

Was visiting Milwaukee for a work convention. Picked this hotel because of the location (close to the convention) and the price. This place was quite affordable and had all the amenities you could need. They have a pool, hot tub, small business center, and a Restaurant. The rooms were just average, but overall the experience was great, so I'm giving it 4 stars. Check in was fairly slow. I was greeted by one gentlemen although 3 people were present. He was very comforting and helpful through out my stay. (Anthony) - He also referred me to this wonderful website.

The rooms are nothing too fancy. Decently comfy beds with nice clean sheets. This place did have a bar which is a plus when you're stuck in the hotel and bored. Bathroom was nice and had everything stocked Lots of towels and the service was great every day. We stayed for four nights and every day, the service did an awesome job cleaning and stocking up the room.

I will probably consider staying here again, but it's nothing too fancy. Just a great place to stay

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Hi BECKY T,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad our Front Desk Supervisor, Anthony, was able to make such a wonderful impression during your time with us. I have already shared your kind words with the Front Desk Manager.

I apologize you felt your check in was slower than it should be.

I’m delighted you were able to thoroughly enjoy our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our friendly team members.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a fantastic review.

We hope to see you again soon!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
West Fargo, North Dakota, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

The hotel was an excellent choice for our weekend getaway. It was very clean, the staff was friendly and courteous. The beds were firm yet comfortable but the best part was that it was very quiet and peaceful. My kids enjoyed the pool and it was close to the zoo and museum which was definitely a benefit.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that is interested in some peace and convenient location.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tytanboys
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Hi tytanboys,

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It was good to see you.

I’m delighted you enjoyed our relaxing and peaceful rooms.

We’re also glad our location was convenient for your family trips to the zoo and museum! We’re just minutes away from Miller Park so the next time you catch a Brewers’ game, we hope to see you again!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

chicago, il
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Stayed here as a family for a weekend. Hotwired the hotel for $45/night. Overall, suited all our needs, nothing fancy.. but a nice clean hotel for the weekend that is located proximal to all the things we had going on that weekend (golf/half marathon)

Ck in: The women at the front desk asked if we had a preference of where to stay and i just asked for a quiet room. She was happy to comply and switched our original room as she said there a few frats having parties in their party rooms so she kept us away from them. Ended up very happy with this as i heard people complaining out noise. We were in the back section of the hotel and we didn't see anyone on our floor in the two days we were there. Definitely consider this if you want a quiet room.

Room:
we had a standard double bed room. All amenities were what we expected except we did have one bed that was a little squishy and squeaked a lot. we didn't ask to change and we survived.

Restaurant:
The restaurant was sooo yummy. we got take out and dinner there and they had great food and wonderful service. (we got the wings, pulled pork, burger, dessert) The waiter was really nice. All the restaurants around the area (near mall on that main road) had over an hour wait and came back to eat at hotel kindof bummed but we were so happy with our decision in the end.

Pool:
Great indoor pool that was kid friendly. We went there a few times with our soon.

Location:
Hotel is located right next to a mall and kids are us which was convenient for us.

Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Hi nickiwms,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad to hear you were able to score such a great deal on your room.

We’re elated you had such a wonderful time in our clean, quiet and comfortable hotel.

I’ve passed on your wonderful comments to our Department Heads to share with their team members.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a glowing review and we hope to see you again!

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

Started staying here on business fairly regularly and find the staff very helpful and friendly, with plenty of local knowledge. Anthony at the front desk tipped me off to a new and relatively unknown DMV office a couple exits down with virtually no wait. I was able to replace a lost drivers license in about 15 minutes. I had been putting that off for more than a month because of long lines at my local office. Otherwise, the beds are comfortable, food at the restaurant is good and I like the Frank Lloyd Wright sketches that decorate the hallways. Bathrooms are definitely a little cramped for counter space, but the hot water in the shower is instant. Lots of food and shopping at the mall next door.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Hi 199Nick,

Thank you for continually choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It is a pleasure to see you each and every time you walked in the door.

I’m elated our Front Desk Supervisor, Anthony, was able to assist you with an insider tip for our local DMV Office. Our Front Desk team members are more than happy to share local knowledge to make your stay more enjoyable and memorable.

I’m delighted you were able to enjoy the delicious food in our restaurant during your time at the Sheraton.

I’m also happy to hear you liked the hotel décor.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I have sent your fantastic review to our General Manager to share with our team members.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Your home, away from home,

Dallas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here on business last week and it was just ok. Rooms were clean and quiet (although the bedspread was suspect and I removed it!); room service food was mediocure; heat was hard to come by. They had a cold snap and it was 36 degrees that night so I pumped the heat in my room but the hallways and cooridors were freezing.

My bathroom was odd in that I could not sit on the toilet and close the door - it hit my knees. No clue what genius architect planned that out.

I would reccomend not eating at the hotel but going over to the mall next door as they had many nice options - a steakhouse, fish grill, italian place, american eatery.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Hi Brashsassy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It was our pleasure having you as a guest.

I’m glad you were able to relax in our clean and quiet rooms. Our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds feature all white linens, including a fluffy white comforter. If you feel something in your room is unsatisfactory, please let us know and we are more than happy to assist in any way we can.

I apologize that you felt our hallways were cold. During early spring, 36 degree weather is fairly typical for Wisconsin. Depending on where you are from, varying temperatures within the hotel hallways can feel warmer or colder than what you are used to. We do have individual thermostats in every guest room so you can control the temperature to your liking.

I’m also sorry you were unable to close the bathroom door. This is something that I have not heard of but will definitely pass on to our Chief Engineer and General Manager for their review.

I’m happy to hear you were able to enjoy the wonderful restaurants that surround our hotel. With Brookfield Square Mall located right next door, it’s easy to find something delicious for all palates and budgets.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We hope when you return back to the area, we’ll get the chance to see you again.