“Hanging Out”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Both my friend and I had the half sandwich and soup. Very tasty and quickly served. The restaurant is very clean and the servers were very pleasant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never had a bad experience here! Usually I get an omelette but today, Eggs Benedict Florentine. Simply fantastic! We also had multigrain toast which very flavorful and chewy. Great place for breakfast!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Great breakfast spot. They are busy, but we received awesome service and had great food. Restaurant was very clean, nicely decorated, offered self-serve coffee and fruit water while you waited.

We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh alvocodo on thick multigrain toast❣️
“Morning Meditation” my new favorite juice.
The more traditional omelet skillet my husband
enjoyed did not disappoint.
This may be Brookfield’s best kept secret.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My company's opening a new clinic in the Brookfield area, so we needed a place to go as we there for a furniture delivery. I checked Trip Advisor to see what some of the best places were in the area & First Watch came up. I checked out their site & the food looked good, so my co-workers & I decided to check it out. We did not regret that. We each got something different & loved it.

Then a few weeks later I took my sister & a long time family friend & we all each got something different & again, everyone was pleased. As we finished up, I saw my brother walking in with his wife & he said he was bringing his wife to have her try the place because he liked it so much.

Anyways, I think you can't go wrong here, as everything we all ate was enjoyed. The only con is that they are only open until 2:30pm, so get there early!