“Easy access on-off interstate”

Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls
Indiana
“Easy access on-off interstate”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

When traveling alone I like to have a hotel close to interstate access. This hotel fits the bill - easy to get to - right off the exit. Easy to get back on the road -cx dentrance is right there. Hotel is very clean and parking lot is well lit. Lobby inviting and cozy. Room was very quiet and mattress was great. Slept like a baby! Breakfast was okay if you had the waffles - otherwise the eggs looked pre cooked and not hot. All shaped like silver dollars. Had to ask for salt and pepper - just an oversite I'm sure, but it was not busy so no reason to not have been ready for breakfast. Check in and check out efficient. Did not use the pool but looked very nice. Could use more vending machines. Only one soda machine on my end of 2nd floor - no snacks which I was looking for.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Lynette K
TSoto, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback! I am glad we were a good fit for your travel needs! I do apologize that you had an inconvenience at breakfast. I think you are right, it was just an oversight, as we normally do have salt & pepper shakers on each table. Also I wanted to let you know for your next stay with us, that we have a large vending area at the pool entrance near the guest laundry which provides a nice variety of snacks and juices as well as sodas and bottled water. Hopefully on your next visit you can enjoy the pool area, which is quite popular with our guests!
Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Assistant General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Recently, my daughter and a classmate were returning to Beloit College after Thanksgiving in Minnesota. They had car trouble and required a hotel for a couple days. I was very happy to have been able to take care of her needs over the phone. The staff was exceedingly helpful and the girls were able to extend their stay when the car repair was not complete.

Our daughter told us everyone was very helpful and friendly which made a bad situation very pleasurable.

I am giving this rating based on my daughters comments and my telephone contact with the staff. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Live2travelCo
TSoto, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
Dear Guest,
We are so happy to have been of assistance to you and your daughter and her classmate! We understand sometimes life throws us unexpected situations and it was our pleasure to assist them! We look forward to having you as our guest as well in the future and hope it will be a planned stop next time! :-)
Tamra Soto/AGM
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Nice example of a Comfort suites. Good suggestions on local food. Comfortable stay. I will use this property when traveling in the area again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Doug R
TSoto, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We all strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience! And we hope to see you again real soon!!
Kind Regards,
AGM
Pulaski, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We just stayed at the Comfort Inn last month for a weekend of wineries and apple orchards. The Comfort Inn's lobby is inviting, with an open-concept access to the breakfast area, which makes it easy to find extra seating for breakfast the next morning. The fridge and microwave in the room was a nice extra. The room was quite comfortable (although I prefer a fan that you can keep on all night, rather than the heating/cooling system they had which turned on and off frequently). The only drawback were the drunken twits that came back at 2 in the morning and thought they were the only ones renting rooms!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aprillyn
Dear Guest,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your valuable feedback! Our goal is to make everyone's stay as enjoyable! Please come visit us again real soon! And Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Kind Regards,
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel in July while traveling through the area with my father. The hotel was in great shape. It seemed newly renovated and very clean, with a fridge and microwave in the room. The beds were fantastic--probably the most comfortable I've slept on in a hotel. The complimentary breakfast is very good and included biscuits and gravy, cheesy hashbrowns, waffles, and the other standard items like toast, cereal, and fruit. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and cheerful. The only small complaint that I had was the girl at the desk seemed to be bothered by us coming to check in; we barely got a hello from her before she set the registration info on the desk and asked me to sign to get keys to the room. Despite that small issue, everything else was great. The other staff we encoutered were very nice. I would definitely choose to stay here again while traveling.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MNnice07
TSoto, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls, responded to this review, 3 October 2011
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay overall!! Our breakfast is a great way to start the day for sure!! I do apologize that you encountered a problem with the service at check-in. That is not the level of service we want to provide. That issue has been addressed with the desk clerk. I do hope you will give us another chance and come be our guests again real soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Black River Falls
0.4 km away
Best Western Arrowhead Lodge & Suites
Best Western Arrowhead Lodge & S...
#1 of 6 in Black River Falls
34.1 km away
Super 8 Neillsville WI
Super 8 Neillsville WI
#1 of 2 in Neillsville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK