“Nice new location”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #19 of 71 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Craving something mouthwatering? Visit Pizza Ranch to enjoy the best pizza buffet in Baraboo. Serve yourself up dozens of pizza choices, crispy chicken, fresh salads, piping hot sides and starters-and your favorite dessert pizza and ice cream! Get Buffet Your Way® or request delivery with convenient online ordering or call in. Planning a legendary get together? Grab the crew and schedule your next event in our community room that seats up to 48! We're located just west of Country Road West and Highway 12, near shopping, golf courses, and close to Devil's Lake State Park. Ask about fundraising with Community Impact events, too!
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We still prefer Pizza Ranch in Wisconsin Dells but we had a nice meal here at the Pizza Ranch in Baraboo, WI in December 2016. Nice selection including fried chicken, pizza, soups, and salad bar and soft serve ice cream for dessert.

1  Thank AmyL0ves2Travel

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Very nice and clean very good variety of pizza, good variety of other food to choose from, Nice dessert bar and great being able to get Ice Cream

1  Thank kttrescher
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We checked out their new location behind Wal-Mart. I had been to their old location before. I was had not been impressed, but I was not my choice to eat there. I was disappointed that there was no beer. The restaurant had lots of screaming children so beer would have been helpful. We were able to be seated right away on Saturday night.

I am vegetarian. They had a few different vegetarian pizzas available on the buffet. They will also make you any pizza you want. Unfortunately, their crust does not taste fresh. The pizza tastes like a frozen pizza. The salad bar reminds me of a 80s-era salad bar....iceberg lettuce and nothing interesting. The whole experience reminded me of all-you-can-eat convenience store food....well, except you can beer at a convenience store. My companion wanted white meat fried chicken. Every time he went up, there was only dark meat.

People who really like lots of mediocre food for really cheap will really like this place. The restaurant was clean and the service was friendly.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I was tasked with ordering 8 large pizzas for our / wife's family reunion at Wilderness Lodge. This was my job. I searched TripAdvisor and came up with pizza ranch for take out / bring back to the feeding frenzy at the lodge. Online order attempts failed as "site overload" displayed on the screen which was a bummer because the online coupon deals were great. So after three to four attempts followed by a crashed web site and a wife stating "this is your one job. If this was your family.........". Yep, I called in the order. The guy gave me the online deal as well. Nice job kid. I said I'd be there at 7pm and I rolled in at 6:58pm. The line was out to the door with people waiting for the buffet experience. So fearing retribution from a bunch of cheese heads I contemplated my next move. Stand in line and wait to pay like a Minnesota nice guy thus facing the wrath of my wife or take my chances with going in front of a bunch of hungry cheese heads. Option 2 was the clear choice. So I white lied my way to the front using the restroom excuse. I got the attention of a gal working the buffet and she stream lined me to the front of the line using a rough chain smoker voice. The pizzas were ready. Transaction was accomplished. Then I had to make a break back through the line of cheese heads while holding 8 pizzas. I received a few glares and a few comments but I said I was heading out for a delivery. Which I guess was true. Pizza was better then I expected. Wife was pleased. In laws fed and happy from what I could understand while they were chewing. Tips of this review as follows. Remember to ask for napkins if you are picking up a order for your wife's family and try not to wear A Vikings shirt when you enter the building.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Buffet with great fried chicken, pizza and a nice salad bar. Dessert pizzas. Very good price. Good for families.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK