“Most amazing outdoor experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$ 16.72*
and up
Gem Mining at Egg Harbor Fun Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayak Tours of Shipwrecks and Lighthouses. Paddleboard rentals for the hour or the day- Do you want to have some fun? Gravity Trails is a multi-sport activity center. Activities offered include guided kayak tours and paddle board rentals, lessons. With Zip lining and Gem Mining at our Egg Harbor Location! Gravity Trails has access to Cana Island Lighthouse, North Bay, Newport State Park, the Mink River Estuary, and Sand Bay Beach!
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Most amazing outdoor experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

My wife and I have a new appreciation of the outdoors. Amazing guides, amazing trip. Friendly for all levels of ability. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Rob D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

St. Paul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

I went with my wife. The staff here really make this experience fun. It started with a funky bike ride through the woods followed by tons of laughs as we geared up for the zip line. Zip lining is fun!!! Can't wait to take my boys kayaking the next time we are in Door County. These folks really know how to have fun.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank JoelTD
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Gravity trails zipline”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

The ziplines are short. My issue was the guide who decided it would be fun to spin me around while in the harness. He turned it as far as it could go and then let go so I would spin and get dizzy. Yes, I was excessively dizzy and that night I noticed a ringing in my ears that has not gone away. Would not recommend. If I could prove that the ringing in my ears was from the excessive spinning/equlibrium, I would.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank T Q
ZipLineDude, Owner at Gravity Trails, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
Hey TQ,
I'm sorry to hear your experience with us wasn't as great as it could've been. Some zip liners enjoy spinning, but I understand that you do not and that should not have happened so I sincerely apologize. We are in the process of building a new state-of-the-art zip line with higher and longer runs that will be opening in spring of 2013. I hope you consider giving us another try. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next trip the best you've ever had!
Rockford, IL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Awesome zip-lining excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

We took our sons, 14 and 11, to Gravity Trails on a rainy day for a zip line excursion. Our guides were Will and Adam who were just terrific and really made the trip so much fun for the kids. Everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly, very safety-minded and went out of their way to make this a really fun event. This will become a regular visit during our trips to Door County.

Visited July 2012