“Yum”

B Sweet Confectionery
Description: Bakery/Cafe that specializes in gourmet cupcakes, ice cream, desserts, and a delicious breakfast and lunch menu.
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The best & most affordable food we had while staying at the Greenbriar. Too bad I didn’t take any pics, goobled it up before could take a pic.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

While visiting Barnwood Living, we went in next door to try their cupcakes. I had the triple chocolate and my wife had their peanut butter cookie. Excellent and the staff was very nice too

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This is a small cute store. Great selection of deserts and Ice cream. Their lunch selection is good too. Plenty of selections of small sandwiches or salads. The staff are friendly and polite. A great place for a quick bite. Seating is limited however. So be prepared..

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

These ladies have the best pepperoni rolls I have ever put in my mouth!! They are also really the sweetest! I called to see if they had any left because the two I ate weren’t enough . They were out but Erin called me back to see if I was still in town because she was making them for the next day. Sadly I wasn’t and didn’t make it back over there. But that was super nice!!!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My cousin took me to eat here last weekend, and I was taken with the breakfast sandwich which was not the usual MacDonalds fare, but quite different but tasty.
The attractive part of the place was the variety of pastry, too numerous to mention. I was too full to get any, but will the next time I'm there.