“First time at this location and it was good!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #45 of 112 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2018

My daughters love Applebee’s. We stopped for a late lunch before going to Cabela’s. We’ve never tried this particular location before. We had excellent service, the usual good Applebee’s food and it was fast. Our table didn’t have the greatest view just the intersection. The bathrooms were clean and nice.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Went in at happy hour. Ordered wings asked for all flats told they were out? We had ordered two orders of wings and they could only make one. Waitress explanation was They don't sell wings often. I literally laughed out loud. No chicken wings at Applebee's. The manager deliberately avoided our table asked everyone around us how they were doing. Went back another night one hour before close and when we pulled in and walked to the door the employee threw a bucket of water on the floor right in front of the door as we were walking in. I mean literally dumped it while looking at us. Didn't say come on in, nothing. I turned around and left. Even my kids felt like she didn't want us to come in that close to closing. I will never return here. Bad management and nasty employees equals a no go in my book.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Never do a shopping trip without a lunch stop. We sometimes invent a shopping trip just to have lunch out. This is a very good place for lunch. They have a lunch menu that includes a half sandwich and a side. We ordered the same thing, a Club Grill sandwich with a side of Mac and Cheese. This "lunch" is really a full meal and they were very good. Try it, you will like it.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Saturday night dinner, there was no wait. We were seated promptly. The waitress was nice. I had the bean soup which was delicious. My soup was on the cold side. It is in a busy shopping center. In front of Cabelas.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I love their French onion soup and Thai salad combo. I finished up with the brownie bite. Yummy. The wait staff was great.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK