“Late night visit.”

Applebee's
Ranked #51 of 112 Restaurants in Wheeling
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Clean, attentive waitress, wanted a quick desert fix, and was not disappointed. Chocolate, ice cream, melt in your mouth good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We went to Applebee's before seeing Oglebay's Festival of Lights because they have a good kid's menu and we had our 5 year old grandson with us. But his food was the only good thing we ordered! I ordered a Shrimp Wanton Stir Fry, which had no wontons - just some crispy shredded strips on top. The shrimp were plentiful, but were so undercooked they were practically raw, and I couldn't eat them. I had 2 small pieces of broccoli and maybe one piece of mushroom. The rest was red peppers and rice. My husband ordered enchiladas that looked delicious in the picture on the menu, Unfortunately the food that arrived looked nothing like the picture. He said it was terrible. Thank goodness the chicken strips and fries our grandson ordered were very good. I would not recommend Applebee's after this visit.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Just passing through, stopped for lunch. It was reasonably quick and reasonably priced. Nothing special, nothing bad.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We had a large table for our family and the waitress was outstanding with the serves. Food was very good and priced right. It was an enjoyable even for our entire family.

1  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We are on our family vacation. Because We brought our family pet, we decided to do take-out at Applebee's. It is right off 70 east. Next to Cabalas.

My husband went in and got a regular and kid menu. We ordered the shrimp linguini, Tai shrimp salad, and kid mac & cheese w/ garlic mash potatoes. Everything was perfect!

I gave it a 4 star because we didn't go in to eat so I am not sure about the dining room and restrooms.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK