“Tasty college student eats”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe

Blue Moon Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Blue Moon was packed when we arrived with our large party, but they managed to fit us in and get us fed. I ordered a chicken salad wrap, which is a lot to ask...very easy to get wrong, especially with Blue Moon's very extensive menu. It was really good, though. Flavorful, with just the right balance of chicken and grape and walnuts, not too much gooky filler. I really appreciated the broad range of non-alcoholic drinks, too. Not many places have something interesting to drink for those of us who aren't into booze.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Some people say Sheperdstown is an oasis of enlightenment in West Virginia. I tend to agree and the Blue Moon Cafe is the go to eatery for locals and visitors in the know. Located near the college about a block off the historic downtown business strip, this place had a look and feel that reminded me of Kauai.
Great staff, a varied menu with good, fresh offerings of typical American Fare. Stop in to recharge during your Civil War history explorations.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Went here for lunch - very busy but only had to wait 5 minutes for an outside table. It is beautiful outside. Staff, service and food were all good considering they were busy. My son had the pizza, I had the sweet pear and gorgonzola salad and my husband had the steak and cheese sub. All very good.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Outside is very nice and relaxing. Brie with Apple on white bread was chintzy. More bread than anything so I would say overpriced. Inside just appears 'dark and dirty'. Hope the kitchen is better.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I do a lot of traveling and eat out a lot. I will drive out of my way to eat here. The lunch specials are fantastic. Every time I have been there they have been busy but that does not mean the service was slow. It has always been prompt.