“Just The Best Darned Crab Cakes”
Review of Betty's

Betty's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2018

I must have been their last customer of the day
They were in the back counting money
I said ‘I hope I’m not too late’
One of ‘em said ‘aw no you got twenny minutes ‘afore we chase you out with a broom’
It was then I knew I was going to love this place

But the crab cakes - Oh my dear those were the finest crab cakes I have had in many and many a year. They were really good, I could go on and on about them but that would be dull.

Ooo and they have Pon Haus on the menu, now I have to go back

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Waited 30 minutes for food before we left, b/c staff told us it would still be a while, though two other couples who came in after us got their food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Great Diner. If you like Diners you will love Betty's. Fast, easy breakfast served by pleasant staff. Crazy affordable!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were on a motorcycle trip and decided to ride through Shepherdstown after seeing the Ghosts of Shepherdstown on TV. Betty's was a great place for breakfast with delicious food and huge portions! Quaint little place and we loved it!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

If looking for a little non franchise diner, this is it. Serves breakfast and lunch. Real children home kind of meal and restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018