“Excellent”
Review of Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar - CLOSED

Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and even better smoothies. It's a great, refreshing place to go with friends and the staff is so kind and attentive to customers. It's very organic and natural. The food is healthy and intensely cleansing, and overall it's very satisfying.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We were between meals and dropped in for a juice and salad. The staff was very accommodating. They split both. The salads are large and fresh.
We also enjoyed the vivid artwork on the walls.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The lady at the Visitor recommended this place (along with others), but I was craving a smoothie. I got a hummus wrap with fruit on shiskabobs!-Cute presentation. My husband got a Rueben made with Tempeh and saurkraut. They had iced water nearby to serve yourself. The place was welcoming, and got good service. There was an outside place to eat as well. Dog friendly. I saw a couple of kids with a dog sleeping at their feet. Their coffee was Counter Culture brand, which is one of my favorites. People were friendly.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I love Mellow Moods. We frequent Shepherdstown several times a month, and Mellow Moods is usually where I want to eat lunch.
The Baja Fish Tacos are to die for! As is the Thai coconut hand pressed soda. We like to eat outside when possible and they are a great little seating area out back. It is quaint and the staff is always friendly and helpful. They accept credit cards, but if you can bring cash, please do so.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stopped in here one morning to grab a latte (staying in town for the weekend) and got a vanilla latte with almond milk. It was delicious! My sister had a berry smoothie of some sort and said it was quite good also. The staff here was super friendly. I'd definitely return to try more things if we stay local to here again.