“Must Stop Shop”
Review of Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar - CLOSED

Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I love Mellow Moods. We frequent Shepherdstown several times a month, and Mellow Moods is usually where I want to eat lunch.
The Baja Fish Tacos are to die for! As is the Thai coconut hand pressed soda. We like to eat outside when possible and they are a great little seating area out back. It is quaint and the staff is always friendly and helpful. They accept credit cards, but if you can bring cash, please do so.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I stopped in here one morning to grab a latte (staying in town for the weekend) and got a vanilla latte with almond milk. It was delicious! My sister had a berry smoothie of some sort and said it was quite good also. The staff here was super friendly. I'd definitely return to try more things if we stay local to here again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Did you know that West Virginia made Maple Sirup? Neither did I. While I was staying at the Bavarian Inn, I made this discovery and invented West Virginia tea, which is a cup of hot water with a jigger of West Virginia maple sirup poured in. You got to stir this up as the maple sirup tends to sink. The Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar is a great place to stop in and ask for a cup of West Virginia tea.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stopped here to grab a sandwich when the Blue Moon seemed too busy. The California chicken sandwich was excellent. The chicken itself seemed a little leathery, but the veggies and good bread more than made up for it. The sweet and sour basil smoothie was amazing. I'll stop here again when visiting S'town.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I stopped in for lunch, having never been there it was a learning curve with the water station and not knowing what to do with my plates and all after lunch but the food was fantastic! I had the chicken Philly with the quinoa side, excellent sandwich and the quinoa salad was nice, I’d definitely recommend the place!

MellowFoody, Owner at Mellow Moods Cafe and Juice Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you! Sorry if we didn't explain things well with the spring water station and always feel free to leave things at the table. We are more than happy to clear and clean your table. Be well