“Tacos in Shepherdstown!”
Review of Maria’s Taqueria

Maria’s Taqueria
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a small taco shop in Shepherdstown, WV specializing in quick, fresh, and inexpensive Mex/SoCal influenced food! Come try us out and let us know what you think!
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Easy taco restaurant where you place orders at the counter and find a seat. Good food from longtime locals.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We called in here for a meal on the recommendation of our hosts on our recent stay. The food was agreeable and the staff good. Would eat here again when we go to Sheperdstown.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

A friend of mine told me to stop here when in town. Glad I did. Friendly service. They person at the counter made a few suggestions, and patiently answered my questions. I was not disappointed. Was quite full after having one of their burritos (fresh ingredients). Great variety of choices off their menu. See picture that I uploaded. Will stop here again next time I am in town.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We stopped in on a friend recommendation and they did not steer us wrong. The food was great and served quickly, you order from a chalk board menu, but it has a good variety. The sodas are bottled, but the food was amazing, very good. We are very glad they told us to stop in, we may have not if it hadn't been for them, so give it a shot.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My Mexican friends and I went to Maria’s Taqueria on a Saturday night. The seating area is not large and the restaurant was almost full. We managed however to find a table for the four of us. We ordered our food at the front counter. The cashier was very polite and patient with us. After placing the order you return to your table and the food is brought out to you. We all enjoyed our tacos. I think perhaps the fish tacos were the favourite. Our tacos came on flour tortillas. Corn tortillas are available but we weren’t aware of that until afterwards. For an authentic Mexican taco I would go with the corn tortillas. Also, for the best deal order the three taco meal. Prices are quite high, the same as you would pay in a big city, but worth it for the fresh ingredients. I would return.