“Satisfying”
Review of Roy Rogers

Roy Rogers
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Ranson
Reviewed 29 June 2018

No frills burger joint with decent fried chicken. The best thing on their menu are the milkshakes, real ice-cream. Recommended, especially at the price.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve stopped at this Roy’s twice in two weeks.

My youngest has a new favorite chicken sandwich, the Gold Rush Chicken. She loves the honey.

I like the chicken. Very crispy batter coated fried chicken.

We all like the fries.

The store is located just off Rt 9, north of Rt 340 and North East of Charles Town.

They have more than just chicken. They have burgers, roast beef, and a new steak and cheese as well.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Five for a weekday lunch. Arrived around 12:30 and promptly ordered. All ordered roast beef sandwiches and various sides.
Staff was pleasant and knowledgeable.
Orders were ready in a few minutes.

Sandwiches were warm but not hot. Roast beef was thinly sliced and tasted good. Very sauces were available.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Quick lunch, slow drivethru, always a lot of cars, slower than most drivethrus, but still pretty good. I won’t rave about it, it was better than average but not as good as another just across the hiway. Fries are ok. There are a fee fast food restaurant in this area, so this would probably be my 2 nd choice .

Reviewed 8 November 2017

As far as I know, we do not have any of these here in Wisconsin. I have seen them in other parts of the country while on trips but have never stopped at one until now. This easily became one of my favorite places to stop while I was in town for 2 weeks. I only wish they would move to this part of the country. I think I would be there all the time. Thanks for the great food and service!!!!