“Tasty place...”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2017

one of the few restaurants opened on Christmas eve- glad I stopped. it was very tasty food. the service was good- food prepped very well. I had the duck udon noodle soup=yes!! no complaints. slightly pricey, but still enjoyable place to eat

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Food was very good and the staff is great. Had a great time. Went twice while in town for business. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

It's a typical Japanese Hibachi grill with a full menu and lots of options. Food was good and portions were plentiful. The staff, server and cook were all engaging and did an excellent job. I would definitely consider this restaurant again when in the Princeton area.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten Sushi for years and we found this to be the best we have had anywhere. Good service, good price, good waitress, gluten-free friendly, and excellent taste and quality.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Restaurant isn't the cleanest. Waited for awhile before soup and salad came. Waitress brought a bowl with the wheat noodles I had ordered??? Usually it's brought and cooked with the rice, vegetables and meats. By the time the food was being cooked, noodles were cold. Asked a few times for them to be warmed up. I was given rice, but didn't order rice.
Shrimp was given out and my fiance and I both kept saying no to being put on his plate. Was still put on. Was told everyone gets shrimp appetizer. I stated that I ordered the shrimp. Cook had to get an order of shrimp for me.
After getting the bill, we were charged $4 for the wheat noodles I ordered. I've always ordered wheat noodles at Japanese restaurants and never been charged $4 for them.
Absolutely will not return. 2 stars given because the cook was friendly and the food was good.