“Tasty Giant Roast Beef Filled Me Up! Starbucks Across The Parking Lot Too!”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #27 of 64 Restaurants in Princeton
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

After 8 1/2 hours driving, I was starved and pulled into Arby's at 5:10 p.m. to gas up the car and eat something. I walked in and there were two guests enjoying their roast beef and curly fries, not busy at all. I ordered the half-pound roast beef with a cup of water. My host was Emily and she was very polite and smiling. My order arrived and I did my best to eat every last bite but, alas, it was too much so I saved half for later and as I walked out, I noticed the Starbucks! Oh happy day! My car now has a full tank, I am not starving, and now I was going to get myself a treat for the road. Loved the location and the fact that the gas station was connected to Arby's. I love one stop shopping! As for the taste, it was true to every Arby's that I have ever been a customer at.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Walked in and the staff was friendly, which you don't see that much now a days, the service was quick and accurate. The facilities were clean, and the food was better than at my home Arby's. Couldn't have been any better!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Arby's has come a long way recently. The menu is much improved. Here, the food was good. The facilities new and clean. The people were friendly & helpful.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Having visited lots of different Arby's over the years, I will have to say this one in particular seems to be a cut-above. I am not a fan of fast food, but the roast beef and salads as well as other menu options available here are always tasty and fresh. I do take outs as well as eat inside from time to time. The place is always clean and the employees are actually professional and friendly (a rare find today, especially in fast-food restaurants.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

It did the job, but nothing special, not even for Arbys. We stop there fairly often while traveling to Ohio from Virginia and I must say ... meh. It serves as a gut bomb, something you can drop in there fast and it fills you up without having that much to recommend it. It's kind of dark, despite being pretty new. That said, if it's open and nothing else is, I would recommend it over the fare off the roller grill at the convenience store next door.

It is fast in/fast out and easy for families.