“Unimpressed”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Princeton
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here before getting on the road and day three of our vacation.

What we expected to be a 10 to 15 minute stop turned out to be over 30 minutes. We took the time to go in for our coffee. The place was not to busy but had a steady drive thru line which seemed to be there priority along with the preorders.

If you plan to stop either preorder or use drive thru

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My daughter, Brandy, introduced me to Starbucks on Mother's Day this year by buying me her favorite of the month, Vt Vancrm Cold Brw and I have been craving it ever since! I left Georgia headed to West Virginia for the high school graduation of a long-time friend's baby son. After 8 1/2 of driving, I pulled in to Arby's to eat & gas up the car and looked across the parking lot and BAM! There it was, Starbucks calling my name! I ordered the same thing my daughter had ordered me and it was pure delight! I looked around the store and it was as clean as the brand new one built in my town of Hinesville, GA. The staff was very friendly and quick. The place was not crowded at 5:30 p.m. so my order arrived very quickly. I relaxed in one of the big ole comfy chairs as I enjoyed the free wifi to download some of the pics that I had taken along the way and recharged my cell phone for a few minutes before heading out the door. I always take along my Ozark Trail insulated 20 oz. tumbler (Walmart $7.99) as well as my 20 oz. Yeti(Dick's Sporting Goods for $24.99) and I put half my coffee in each cup to see which would last the longest. I had coffee for many hours to say the least AND the cheaper cup out performed the Yeti !! I loved the fact that the store was so close to a restaurant, smart business sense since I had to eat and get gas at the same time!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

A really dirty Starbucks. The baristas were nice enough but the water tasted strange and the place was not clean at all. Wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stop for your coffee and frappe. Very convenient location and usually in and out service. What's not to like?

Reviewed 11 April 2017

the positioning of this location is excellent, when you have stayed over in Princeton. With both drive-thru and very clean/comfortable interior, it is a great spot to start your travel day.