“Nice job, good food”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #5 of 64 Restaurants in Princeton
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed at the nearby Hampton Inn for the second time in a week. After eating at another nearby chain, we chose Chili's and we were glad we did. Jacque, our waitress, did above and beyond patiently answering questions we had on the menu. After we all finally decided, everything was tasty with generous servings. We will be traveling here again next year and this is our new go-to place in Princeton.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good the beer was cold. The service was super fast. We took advantage of the 2 for $22 and we were not disappointed.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I was a part of a party of 4 that ate at Chili’s the other evening. I should have known something wasn’t right when they were not crowded on a Saturday night. My wife had shrimp fajitas, two others had chicken fajitas and I had ribs. Everyone thought the food tasted good. The waitress wasn’t very tentative. The problem began shortly after finishing our meal, my wife became extremely ill. Evidently the staff at Chili’s are not aware of proper food safety temperatures and serve shellfish riddled with bacteria.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Great service,friendly staff,good food.no problems at all,we were seated quickly and the waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Great service, drinks were refilled quickly and even provided a to go cup. The roasted street corn was awesome. The ribs were so so, thus the minus a star. My sister had the ribeye and said it was great. We also had questions which was good. I recommend eating here, but order the steak.