“Cheesefries and Wraps ”

Emmett's Down South
Ranked #16 of 66 Restaurants in Princeton
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I tried this restaurant for the first time today and I was very impressed. My husband eats here a lot and has always talked about how good the food it. The portion sizes are large and not badly priced. Today we got the BBQ cheesefries and a pulled pork wrap....both were delicious. Can't wait to try more items on the menu!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I had the mason-dixon sandwich, pulled pork and chicken with their "tangy" sauce. Meat was overflowing the bread on to the plate and heaped high. (Substitute in the pimento cheese, not something you see at most restaurants!) Great portions. Could have used a little more sauce though. Both meats were juicy and it came with a side dish. A small group came in after me, and ordered ice cream, not sure if I have ever seen such big waffle cones heaped full. Rating: you get your money's worth here and support a locally owned non-chain business of which there aren't many in Princeton.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Got the pulled pork by the pound. It was awesome! Call that morning at 11 and they had it ready by 1:30. Team was very friendly at pick up as well.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Former Subway location on the corner of Courthouse and Stafford Drive. Renovations are quite remarkable. Very well done. Big portions of pulled pork but rather skimpy on the sides. My pickles and onions consisted of three pickle slices and one small (very small) section of an onion. Overall, it was a nice lunch at a fair price.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I really like the set up. It's like a subway in that you order at the counter and watch your meal get prepared. No waiting for a waitress, just get you meal and drink, pick a seat and enjoy. It's a good place to get good food when your in a hurry. We went twice so far. The first Tim I got the brisket sandwich. Delicious! My son got the pulled chicken with cheese. He devoured it lol. The next time I got a hotdog. It was ok, not great but good. I thought the price was too high. The staff is fantastic. Smiles and great service.

1  Thank amybeff