“Always Great Food!”

Add it.
Bojangles
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Princeton
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stopped by on our road trip and picked up a Big Bo Box. The chicken was tasty, the biscuits were fresh, and the red beans and rice and mashed potatoes were delicious. If not for the cashier who seemed quite a bit frazzled and was very short with us, we would give a perfect score. However, everyone has a bad day, and it didn't seem to be an intentional thing.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have never eaten at a Bojangles before, but we were looking for a quick bite on our way home from myrle beach. First of all, I was surprised how clean everything was, they were actually cleaning the windows as we left.

They had fresh flowers on all the tables, what a surprise for a fast food restaurant! The food was good, we got standard chicken and biscuits. Everything is pre-made so it was ready within a minute of ordering. Bo sauce, which is kinda horseradishy, was good. If you are looking for a clean place to stop and enjoy a quick bite, this is the place.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stopped here while in Princeton, West Virginia. I had heard good things about Bojangles but had never the opportunity to dine at this restaurant chain. The girl at the counter was friendly and told us about the items you could order. The fried chicken was excellent!! Cajun fries a bit spicy , biscuits large and moist, mac and cheese good and my brother liked the coleslaw. The restaurant was large and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. The also offered breakfast biscuits. Many sides to choose from and prices were affordable!
Will gladly stop at a Bojangles again if I encounter one in my travels.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We stopped for a quick breakfast before travelling. Staff was extremely friendly. She went above and beyond to make it great!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Often stop here to take a dinner home for my husband if it's late and I won't have time to cook. Food is always fresh and service is quick.