See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I arrived during wvu graduation . front desk had my reservation screwed up. the heavy set boy was very polite but smelled something awful. I get into my room it was clean but very outdated sink faucet was falling off toilet wouldn't flush. I had the maid on duty get the maintenance man he came down said he would get a plunger and be back on Friday. he never came back the whole weekend. I seen him walking the property but would walk right past my room. idk whos running this place but should be fired. only person I seen working was the maids. do not recommend this place to anyone

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

They are trying very hard to upgrade this hotel new linens and mattresses. Check out is 11 am. Check in is 3 PM. No more sleepovers. Things are on the mend here, a ways to go but these things should be noted.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Great location, for a great price. Th room was very clean and quite. Staff members were kind, helpful, and accommodating. Overall great experience, and if in the area again will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

room stayed cold, stained towels and hair on door and walls..... gum on the chair and down the sink. nail polish above door and cigarettes buts under chair...also found broken items in the drawer of the desk.Only plus side is that you can check in at anytime.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I have never stayed in a hotel where the sheets were not on the bed. We were left to put our own sheets on the beds. The yellow stains on the sheets might have been why, otherwise, how would we have known that the sheets had even been changed. No soap provided. The room was just filthy. Found a decent hotel room at a chain hotel and left. Save your money and do this first.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family