Morgantown Motel
US$ 121
US$ 158
US$ 143
  • Pool
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 89
SuburbanHotels
US$ 113
US$ 106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
US$ 105
Fairfield Inn
US$ 122
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2017

For the price, it wasn’t that bad. I suggest bringing your own pillows and shower shoes. No complementary iron or hair dryer, so keep that in mind as well. There was late night checkin which was really good for me since I didn’t get into town until 1am. It is close to the highway, so bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

motel m in Morgantown Wvu has the nasty rooms I had to take a towel wet it and then wipe the floor up it was black the pillow cases were not changed and stained and when you go to rent a room they Indian says we have no rooms available but you have someone else go in and check they have a room availbe for them so I guess if you don't sell you self for them you are not allowed to stay there then they raise your room rates as they see fit which is realy price gouging after they take your money and let you stAy all week

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank myslf
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I've never written a hotel review before, but I feel compelled to this time. I've stayed in my share of dumpy hotels before, but this place is a D.U.M.P. You probably should know you're in trouble when the front desk gives you a key to go look the room over before you check in. The room was about what I expected, and I did a quick inspection for bed bugs, and didn't see any signs. Then while moving my luggage from my car to the room, I was approached by two latino men who in very broken English asked me if I had any alcohol in the room. Once moved into the room, I went to open the curtain on the rear window, and found it covered in stink bugs.

Stay away, sleeping in your car is the better option.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank supersonic2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

DO NOT stay at this motel. It was the most disgusting experience of my life! We have season tickets to the WVU games. We used to stay with a friend until he passed away last year. So this year we are trying to stay on a budge and figured we'd try this place. I'd rather sleep in my car than stay there again. I wouldn't allow a dead body to rent a room there.

The room smelled musty and smoky with cheap air freshener to try and mask the stink. No dice. The fire alarm was missing with just the wires hanging out of the dirty wall. The bathroom was horrific. moldy in corners of tub. Shabby and run down.

The bed. Oh don't get me started. DIRTY AF!!!!! My pillow was stained and foul. But that's not the best part! My husband and I got eaten alive by BED BUGS. We got up and got out of there at the crack on Sunday. He told the front desk about the bed bugs. Stupid woman just shrugged and said, "ok". Its so bad, I reported them to the board of health.

I don't even think a hooker would bring a john into those rooms.
STAY AWAYYYYYYYY

Room Tip: Don't come here and you'll be very happy. WORST PLACE EVER
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank christinestefanko
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not going to lie, I was a little hesitant at first to stay here because if other reviews but it turns out, this hotel had quite a bit of class! I had just came from the WVU football game and all the other hotels were booked so this was my only choice and had a fair price. In the end, it was worth every penny. I walked into the lobby to see lovely marble floors, a fireplace, and a great looking breakfast buffet! The lady at the front desk even gave me a discount on my room because I maybe had to wait 10 minutes for my room to be cleaned! This already was a great experience. I got the key and went up to my room and was surprised to see excellent hardwood floors, two beds with a soft comforter and linen sheets, a recliner in the corner, and a microwave and fridge. I had everything I needed to feel comfortable and like I was in my own home. After unpacking my things, an employee told me about the spa that they had that was located downstairs near the lobby! There was a hot tub, a sauna, a workout room, and even a place where you could get a massage!Being from the big city, I had a naturally high expectation and this hotel without a doubt lived up to that expectation! You'll be seeing me there again! Love this place

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo