All reviewscheat lakefitness centerweddingeventlegenddownsbanquetaccommodationsroundsballroomcartgraduation
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

I've been staying here a long time for business, and I really have enjoyed the stay. They have a great breakfast bar and great waitress named Shelby. Legends bar and grill is delicious and I love the food. The recreation center is a very nice and productive place. It really inspires me to stay fit and keep my body up to date. I really love this hotel!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Breakfast is amazing and my waitress Shelby done a outstanding job! Really can't go wrong with this place. Very good service from everyone. I love the recreation center it is very nice. The food at the bar is really good. They have delicious soup!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Working with the staff at Lakeview was wonderful. Our experience with this staff was very professional and accommodating, The success of our evening was reliant on the quality service provided. The banquet room was picturesque complimenting the excellent cuisine. The knowledge of the resort staff complimented our evening by sharing their experience and expertise during the planning process. Lakeview Resort is a gem in the hills of West Virginia

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I attended a Holiday party at Lakeview this weekend and it was a blast. The staff was super attentive and Rachel Marshall was there for any questions or requests I had. The atmosphere was amazing. The food was great, and the service was outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2016

My team of about 80 held a summit at Lakeview in fall of 2015. The staff was patient, forward thinking and accomdating.
However, the facility itself is dated, not up to date with technology.
All in all, our social gathering the evening before was very enjoyable in Legends Sports Bar & Grille and food provided for breakfast and lunch the day of the event was awesome.
The set-up of the summit was perfect! The only thing that would have made it better would have been updated speaker phone and presentation technology.

Room Tip: This facility is wheel chair accessble but, there are MANY stairs. Be prepared to walk a good distance to front desk.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business