See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Traveling through and needed a cheap, safe, decent place. This was it. I've stayed in 5star hotels so I can't base this on that being I'm not paying a 5star hotel price. It was clean, yes outdated but most of us know you've got to spend $150 for the newer modern stuff so stop giving the cheaper hotels a bad review when you've got to realize it's not a $200 a night hotel. The young girl at the desk was very nice and courteous. She got me checked in quickly and offered directions to my room and parking tips. The bathroom in the room appeared to be recently remodeled and updated. I got a great rest in a comfy bed in a clean affordable room.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I say how a motel feels to me and this place fills the bill for me in that it has all that I need for a good overnight stay. The clerk was nice and they have a continental breakfast. The shower works along with the TV. It had everything from shampoo to cable and WiFi. Well worth the price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely horrible place to stay. Dirty, smelly, popcorn and other assorted "goodies" on the floor. Definitely should be looked at by the health dept. Would never recommend or stay again. Keep moving on, there's got to be someplace cleaner and nicer in this college town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband and I stayed November 4. We had tickets for the WVU game and wanted somewhere safe to stay the night. We booked this room online for $190.00. You would think at that price the room would be at least livable! This place was disgusting! We arrived around noon and checked in. On the way to the room, the carpet was covered with vomit (which looked like it had been there for some time). It went all the way up the steps and down the hall. We called the front desk to have it cleaned up, only to find it was still there when we got back from the game. The room was rank! Smelled of puke, dirty feet and old cigarettes. There was nowhere else to go because all of Morgantown was booked because of the football game so we were forced to stay in this hellhole of a place. We were afraid to sleep in the bed, which was COVERED in cigarette burns, so we slept on top of the covers with all of our clothes on! We left as soon as morning came. Which was difficult to determine since there was a bright lamp light outside of our room that made it feel like daylight ALL NIGHT! When we got home, we left our bags outside in case we picked up any bugs during our stay and showered immediately. Writing this review actually made me feel nauseated because I would like to remove this experience from my memory!

Room Tip: Run Away Fast!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J.m. R
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It was dirty and smelled like death. It was so gross. I was supposed to pay when I got there. The hotel called about a week and a half before my trip demanding I pay for the room. I explained that I wasn't supposed to pay until I got there. He told me that he will give me 24 hrs to pay or he is cancelling my room. He was so nasty!!! I told them to send me their hotel policy. The only thing the policy stated was that the customer had to cancel within 14 days and they would not be charged. Nothing about the hotel can collect the fees ahead of time or they will cancel. I would have rather paid double for a nicer hotel and a nicer hotel staff. Oh and the so called breakfast had flies on it!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends