All reviews nice lobby great inn gas fireplace no elevator front desk room was clean next morning breakfast area hot breakfast business trip first floor downtown morgantown very nice hotel waffles free breakfast meadery latch
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The service was the best. The desk clerk Amanda greeted us with a big smile and proceeded to make us feel very welcome. She answered all our questions and made sure that we were satisfied. It was very busy but she took her time and made sure everyone knew that their business is important to the Quality Inn. Our room was very clean and comfortable although beginning to look a little dated. It does appear that they are beginning renovations and upgrades. The location was easy to get to from I79, but make sure you are told how to get back to I79 when you leave. The hot breakfast was very good with a wide selection. The things we liked the best were the value, cleanliness and the pleasant staff. Updating this hotel is all that is left to do.

Room Tip: Ensure you know how to get back on I79.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RompinRon
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Let me start with checking in it was one of the fastest check in i ever had i am a truck driver and stay at choice motels everywhere breakfast lady is great good food and management was great GM was helpful stayed there 6 days room was clean and comfortable all staff was great i would recommend a stay there anytime

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank rangell1963
Reviewed 14 March 2018

When I read reviews about people upset about this hotel, I think maybe they didn't consider what they paid for their room, and that they weren't walking into a 5 star resort. Our family spent the night while travelling and passing through. Arrived before midnight and fell into comfortable beds and we all slept well. Was pleasantly surprised with the breakfast the next morning: waffles, scrambled eggs, toast/bagels, muffins, yogurt, cereal, juice ... just could have used some fruit options although there were apples by the front door. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I saw this motel on a booking website and it appeared to have a decent rating/reviews. However when we got there the inside of the hotel was a different story. It was very outdated in the lobby but the hallway to the rooms was worse. Old doors to the rooms were dirty and beat up. Some painting had been done on the walls, but was so sloppy it didn't even cover to the floor. Ragged edges on the carpet, cracks in the title, dust everywhere, stained furniture, and filthy windows. Not "quality" at all, and for $84 a night highway robbery!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

A lot of the hotel appeared to be under construction, but they are still renting rooms out in the construction zone. It makes the entire hotel look dirty because it IS dirty (sheetrock particles/dust throughout the halls and room, missing baseboards, cracked grout, peeling wallpaper, holes in the curtains, cobwebs in the room) - I've attached pictures of what we encountered. They are still charging full room rates though - we had looked at several other properties in the area that ran about ~$50/night; we paid $82 here.

Two additional nits:
1. The electrical outlets that are accessible are all on the lamps, but the lamps don't accept the Apple-type computer/phone chargers. I had to perch the lamp halfway off the desk to charge my iPhone. I wasn't able to get my computer charger in the lamp outlet at all.
2. When I checked in, the front desk staff were in an adjacent office talking (with a window to the front desk where they could see me if they looked). There was no bell or way to get their attention (although between the automated doors noise and me setting my keys down on the desk, I don't think I snuck up on them) and I thought they might be discussing work issues. After several minutes, when I determined they were just chatting, I finally just shouted in to the office "Excuse me."

Room Tip: Go after the construction is complete - if you go at all
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple