I've stayed here about 4 times in the last year and always had a good experience. It's a typical interstate Hampton Inn; and above average from my other HI experience.
Lobby is clean, staff is pleasant, room and bathroom are spacious and the bed is comfortable.
There is a Wendy's next door, and a Taco Bell and gas station (combined! woohoo) next door to that for quick dining options... and a Cracker Barrel, Napoli's (good local italian) , and a strip club across the interstate. It is about 10-12 minute drive into downtown Pburg.
Be warned if you're in town on gov't business - they do not offer the GSA per diem rate of $77 for 2011...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mineral Wells, WV and a brief five minute drive to Parkersburg, WV, the Hampton Inn Parkersburg is the perfect place to rest after a busy day on the town. Enjoy shopping, dining and other various attractions only minutes away from the hotel. During your stay, take a swim in the outdoor pool, stay active with a workout in the onsite fitness center, navigate the internet with free, high-speed internet access, and don’t forget to try the free, hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Parkersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Parkersburg Hotel Mineral Wells
- Hampton Inn Mineral Wells
- Mineral Wells Hampton Inn