“Food and service were great”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We love to stop in Lewis burg when we travel through the area. This was our first visit to Food and Friends. We were in and out in under and hour! The food was great- especially the roasted red pepper soup... yum. They also have a wonderful selection of chocolates that I indulged in :). Our waitress, Kim, was friendly, helpful, and efficient.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is my 3rd time eating at Food and Friends and my last. My first and second time at F&F I had dinner and the food was at best average. I thought it was me cause I had read lots of good raves. This 3x dinner I ordered a Bloody Mary which was not drinkable much to my disappointment, food was barely average with spots of cold rice. it took 2 1/2 hrs. to get entrees but to be fair there were 8 in our group.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Lunch and Dinner. Good selection in the menu. Daily specials are offered. Close to a “farm to table” fare.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Several choices in Lewisburg for dinner but we chose Food & Friends based on TripAdvisor reviews. We had high hopes but every dish from the appetizer to the soup to the salad to the entrees and dessert were all just OK, nothing to rave and be excited about. The pictures will show that the food looks good, but unfortunately the taste was just average to us. We were disappointed overall bc we thought it was going to be better. Would I go back and/or recommend Food & Friends? No, I wouldn't. But, the locals seem to love it bc it was packed on a Friday night with families celebrating graduates.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Ate here with a friend while spending a night in the area. Restaurant was very clean and service was good. I had Chicken Alfredo and she had Chicken Parm. She had a marguerita and I had a strawberry daquiri. I had roasted red pepper and gouda cheese soup while she had a salad. All food was quite delicious and portion size was decent as well. Bread was served warm and on top of a small flower pot. They also had a showcase of chocolates that were sold by the piece or pound . I had a small chocolate covered pretzel which was excellent.
This restaurant was located in the downtown area of Lewisburg and recommended by the hotel where we stayed. So glad to have eaten here and would stop again if in the area.