“Great Dinner in Lewisberg”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal in a cozy alcove of this charming restaurant. The portions are large and the food was fresh and very tasty. We had fish, chicken and steak, as well as fresh vegetables, delicious appetizers and dessert. The pecan coated chicken was moist and flavorful. The garlic bread that accompanied the artichoke and spinach dip was outstanding! The peanut butter pie for dessert was scrumptious.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We chose this place because it was recommended by a local. Being from Maryland I am used to amazing seafood and I made the mistake of ordering a surf & turf type special which had stuffed shrimp and a steak fillet. The stuffed shrimp with tiny in comparison to Marylands and the crab imperial sauce was so bad. Not jumbo lump meat but filler. The steak was well seasoned but not cooked enough so I took it back to my hotel to reheat. The mixed veggies had carrots that were almost not cooked. They were very hard. The mashed potatoes were from a box. So sad that I paid $30 for this meal.

1  Thank duckiebell
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good salads.

Not overly gluten free friendly as they do not offer any gluten free bead. I have to sit and watch my family eat their fresh baked flower pot bread because I have Celiac Disease and must not eat anything with gluten in it.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Don't judge the place by the decor, decor is a bit dated, but the food is excellent and service superb!
This building was a former car dealership and the 'cubbies' where the salesmen would 'wheel and deal', now house cozy tables.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Because of the distance we live from this restaurant and being busy with extended family, my husband and I found the opportunity to drive to Lewisburg for a late lunch. We were delayed because of an accident on the way, but arrived starved a few minutes before 3:30. As we entered we were told that they were closed until 4:30, although several people were dining at a few tables. Who would have ever thought, on a Saturday afternoon, a family restaurant would close for one hour during the afternoon? We found another restaurant close by opened and enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and food. Food and Friends is not very friendly and we will not be eating there anytime soon.

1  Thank Dixie T