All reviews red roof room was clean front desk coffee maker water pressure laurel kristy wv dryer clerk microwave interstate charleston tub
Reviewed 26 October 2018

The fact your hotel is pet friendly is just a plus
Nice quit area
We travel through often we have never stopped until our recent trip our departure was delayed due to hurricane michael the desk clerks were very friendly Julius got us checked in and was knowledgeable about the area
And when we had to extend our stay laurel was very friendly took care of us
Anytime we travel through that area will make a point to stay in your hote!
We will also I pass along to our friends and family.....see you soon,Susan and dave

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoy staying with us and that my staff helps take care of you. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks again for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Great rooms and staff! Laurel and Barb were really friendly and helpful! Barb would clean my room while I was gone shortly to shop and Laurel checked me in originally and was very pleasant to deal with

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. i will pass on your comments to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks for your business and I hope to see you again soon..

Jon Campbell, General manager

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I have been in meaning to write this for awhile now.
My wife an I take an annual trip to Washington DC for the rolling thunder and we often stay at your hotel this year was exeptanal visit as your desk clerks julie and Laurel were very nice and helpful even during a hectic time we will make this our yearly stop thank you Sam and barb

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your service and remembering our fallen soldiers. I will pass your comments on to my staff. I think your would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2018

I'm totally disabled in a wheelchair. The receptionist, Laurel, made sure she knew what time I would arrive to have the a/c and fridge on so I could just come on in to that HUGH bed and just relax as soon as I arrive. She's very knowledgeable of the area and can help with what seems like my endless needs! I know there's no free continental breakfast, but just because of the welcome I get every month from Ms. Laurel makes my stay very well worth coming back for every month! Thank you Laurel! See you and Red Roof again at end of month!! Fingers crossed!! Oh, Miss Tinkerbell, my nieces furbaby loved it too!! For free!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for your review. It is always good to hear from our regular guests and to hear good things about my staff. I will pass on your comments. I thin you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks for your business and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip into town.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I travel extensively for work. I am probably in hotel rooms 200 nights a year. Every time that I travel to this property, Laurel and Barb always se that my room is ready when I arrive, check-in is short and painless. If there are any issues and there are very few, things are promptly resolved.

I always stay at this location when i am in the Charleston area and highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoy staying with us. It is always good to hear from our regular guests. I will pass you comments on to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager.