All reviews red roof room was clean front desk coffee maker water pressure laurel kristy wv dryer clerk microwave interstate charleston tub
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I have been in meaning to write this for awhile now.
My wife an I take an annual trip to Washington DC for the rolling thunder and we often stay at your hotel this year was exeptanal visit as your desk clerks julie and Laurel were very nice and helpful even during a hectic time we will make this our yearly stop thank you Sam and barb

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your service and remembering our fallen soldiers. I will pass your comments on to my staff. I think your would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business and I look forward to seeing you again next year.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2018

I'm totally disabled in a wheelchair. The receptionist, Laurel, made sure she knew what time I would arrive to have the a/c and fridge on so I could just come on in to that HUGH bed and just relax as soon as I arrive. She's very knowledgeable of the area and can help with what seems like my endless needs! I know there's no free continental breakfast, but just because of the welcome I get every month from Ms. Laurel makes my stay very well worth coming back for every month! Thank you Laurel! See you and Red Roof again at end of month!! Fingers crossed!! Oh, Miss Tinkerbell, my nieces furbaby loved it too!! For free!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for your review. It is always good to hear from our regular guests and to hear good things about my staff. I will pass on your comments. I thin you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks for your business and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip into town.

Jon Campbell, General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I travel extensively for work. I am probably in hotel rooms 200 nights a year. Every time that I travel to this property, Laurel and Barb always se that my room is ready when I arrive, check-in is short and painless. If there are any issues and there are very few, things are promptly resolved.

I always stay at this location when i am in the Charleston area and highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoy staying with us. It is always good to hear from our regular guests. I will pass you comments on to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I were passing through WV on our way to the beach. The kids were cranky and we needed a place to rest up. The lady at the front desk, Laurel, was super friendly. The baby was fussing and she cooed at her until she was giggling. It was a nice gesture and a tension breaker for road weary travelers. The rooms were clean! The beds were comfy! The showers were hot! It was just what we needed and we were on our way. Thanks, Red Roof Inn!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to help you get some rest. I will pass on your comments to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I stop at this location a couple times a year to visit family in the area it's always clean and all the staff is friendly. On one recent stay I had washed a load of clothes to discover the dryer out of order I brought to the action of the desk clerk Laurel and she graciously offered to dry my laundry I will always stay at this location when I travel to this area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always great to hear from our guests, especially when one of my staff does something to make your stay more enjoyable. I will pass on your comments to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks again for your business.