All reviews red roof room was clean front desk coffee maker water pressure laurel kristy wv dryer clerk microwave interstate charleston tub
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I travel extensively for work. I am probably in hotel rooms 200 nights a year. Every time that I travel to this property, Laurel and Barb always se that my room is ready when I arrive, check-in is short and painless. If there are any issues and there are very few, things are promptly resolved.

I always stay at this location when i am in the Charleston area and highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoy staying with us. It is always good to hear from our regular guests. I will pass you comments on to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I were passing through WV on our way to the beach. The kids were cranky and we needed a place to rest up. The lady at the front desk, Laurel, was super friendly. The baby was fussing and she cooed at her until she was giggling. It was a nice gesture and a tension breaker for road weary travelers. The rooms were clean! The beds were comfy! The showers were hot! It was just what we needed and we were on our way. Thanks, Red Roof Inn!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to help you get some rest. I will pass on your comments to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I stop at this location a couple times a year to visit family in the area it's always clean and all the staff is friendly. On one recent stay I had washed a load of clothes to discover the dryer out of order I brought to the action of the desk clerk Laurel and she graciously offered to dry my laundry I will always stay at this location when I travel to this area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always great to hear from our guests, especially when one of my staff does something to make your stay more enjoyable. I will pass on your comments to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Traveling back from Indianapolis to Mooresville North Carolina we started late in the day and needed a place to break up the trip and get some rest overnight. I guess I keep forgetting that hotel chains by up other properties and re-badge them this became a red roof Inn by virtue of putting in a fancy sink but otherwise it was a pretty low-budget looking affair. Through no fault of the hotel chain it self or management on site somewhere around 6 AM and other guest who stepped out for a cigarette forgot which room was theirs and began banging on my door needless to say I was not happy as they would’ve been satisfied getting a few more hours of sleep before being awoken. The Wi-Fi offered was basically nonexistent the beds were decent the shower was adequate we managed to get a portion of a night sleep before heading out in the morning earlier than anticipated.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you didn't have a good stay with us. I did want to point out that we are an original Red Roof Inn and have been for over 40 years. We did do a complete renovation in 2014 to update the property. I'm sorry that the other guest disturbed you, I certainly can understand how frustrating that can be when you are sleeping. We have been extremely busy lately and sometimes the other guests can be noisy when they are getting up early for work. I do believe that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The staff is friendly and efficient. I witnessed the clerk remain pleasant and professional when dealing with a difficult customer. The hotel is convenient to restaurants. Parking lot seemed safe. XMost importantly, my room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I will stay again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RedRoofManager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Charleston West - Hurricane, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments along to my staff. I think you would agree that we provide a clean, comfortable room at a fair price with friendly service. Thanks again for your business.

Jon Campbell, General Manager