All reviews deep creek waffles room was clean pleasant stay biscuits and gravy queen bed convenience store quiet location free breakfast is fit the bill great place to stay night's rest waffle maker stay there again needed a place to stay we've stayed first floor
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is a wonderful place to stay. The scenery is majestic. The hotel is clean. The staff is friendly and capable. We make it a practice to stop here on every trip to the area.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This hotel was a lot nicer than I really expected it to be. It was very clean and every thing was in good shape. The bathroom was very clean and the tub didn't fill with standing water when we showered like most hotel rooms do because they don't clean the drains.The room refrigerators were really cold, which is not often the case at hotels. Only two things I didn't really like. One was the free breakfast food. I just had biscuits but the ones I had were both really stale. Too hard to bite into, kind of stale. So that was gross. The coffee was really good though and it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if the coffee cups were bigger! The other thing I didn't like was that there wasn't much information about nearby restaurants. I asked at the front desk and she gladly gave me directions, but not being from the area, I didn't know what she was talking about, so we ended up getting stuff from the convenience store close by. Other than that, everything was nice. Someone wrote in their review that it was "just a room". True enough, but it wasn't nearly as expensive as other hotels that cost a lot more mostly because of their brand name. And it wasn't as sketchy as some of the motels that are really cheap. I think it was worth the money. Plus the area that it's in has no other nice place to stay unless you go into Morgantown. We do a lot of traveling. I'd recommend it and I'd stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for the review. Let management know of any issues you are having while staying with us . The staff is always here to help. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I thought it had just been built but was told it was ten years old everything was clean and fresh I would definitely stay there again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to keep our hotel looking its best to give our hotel guest a good experience when staying here with us. We look froward t seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017