All reviewsdeep creekwafflesroom was cleanpleasant staybiscuits and gravyqueen bedconvenience storequiet locationnight's restfree breakfastoff the highwayneeded a place to staystay there againwe've stayedthe breakfast areamorgantownmd
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This hotel was a lot nicer than I really expected it to be. It was very clean and every thing was in good shape. The bathroom was very clean and the tub didn't fill with standing water when we showered like most hotel rooms do because they don't clean the drains.The room refrigerators were really cold, which is not often the case at hotels. Only two things I didn't really like. One was the free breakfast food. I just had biscuits but the ones I had were both really stale. Too hard to bite into, kind of stale. So that was gross. The coffee was really good though and it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if the coffee cups were bigger! The other thing I didn't like was that there wasn't much information about nearby restaurants. I asked at the front desk and she gladly gave me directions, but not being from the area, I didn't know what she was talking about, so we ended up getting stuff from the convenience store close by. Other than that, everything was nice. Someone wrote in their review that it was "just a room". True enough, but it wasn't nearly as expensive as other hotels that cost a lot more mostly because of their brand name. And it wasn't as sketchy as some of the motels that are really cheap. I think it was worth the money. Plus the area that it's in has no other nice place to stay unless you go into Morgantown. We do a lot of traveling. I'd recommend it and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for the review. Let management know of any issues you are having while staying with us . The staff is always here to help. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I thought it had just been built but was told it was ten years old everything was clean and fresh I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to keep our hotel looking its best to give our hotel guest a good experience when staying here with us. We look froward t seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Since this hotel received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor we booked it. The hotel is off the beaten path, secluded, desolate, although one can see it from the highway. Upon arrival the entrance to the parking lot is opposite the entrance to the Federal prison. There were only two cars in the hotel parking lot when we arrived to check in, the hotel worker's car and another car where an senior citizen couple came out of the hotel and got in their car and left. Now there was us and the sole hotel worker. Although the hotel photos from the internet looked great and the outside of the building looked very well taken care of, we decided not to stay due to the remote location and the prison next door.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review. We are located within minutes to Ohiopyle P.A. Deep Creek M.D. its like being in the middle of it all. Our guest check in and out at different times , with that in mind the parking lot may or may not be full of vehicles. We appreciate the reviews from our past guest that have stayed with us and look forward for more reviews from future guest that will be staying at our hotel.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017