We stayed here this past weekend and it was horrible. Our room on the first floor was so damp that the carpet was noticeably wet when walking on it. This caused the air to be so damp that our sheets were noticeably moist in the middle of the night. The wet carpet caused the most disgusting smell in our room which we just couldn't get rid of. Thinking back, I don't even want to think about the possibility of mold in the carpet!
Secondly, our room keys seemed to only work for one swipe. We kept the key cards away from phone and credit cards that could have set them off and still they errored. Everytime we went to scan it, it would error and we would have to go back to the front desk to get a new one. Between the 3 of us, we probably went through 20 room keys.
10/10 would not recommend.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking