All reviews deep creek waffles room was clean pleasant stay biscuits and gravy queen bed convenience store quiet location free breakfast is fit the bill great place to stay night's rest waffle maker stay there again needed a place to stay we've stayed first floor
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stay here when my sister in law and I meet up to exchange my niece. This particular trip our room want the cleanest. The bathroom was pretty dirty, but I just got some Lysol Wipes from the car and cleaned the bathroom myself.

The female desk clerk was very warm and welcoming, the overnight young man couldn't be bothered when we asked for a garbage bag so we could clean up our pizza boxes. He made me feel like I was interrupting his solitaire game.

May have to look for something else for our next meet up.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for the review. Please let management know of any issues with your stay. I will be bringing this to the attention of our staff so that we can improve on certain issues. Please call general manager. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

In town for a wedding and this was a clean and friendly place to stay. Everyone was pleasant and there were no issues with anything. Queen bed is the biggest you can get but I guess that is a Microtel trademark.
Would stay again. Recommended

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Services ... M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The room was typical miicrotel style with everything workiing and very clean. The formula room was welcome when arriving late at night and we could just crash. Receptionist could have used some customer service tips, but completed the transaction appropriately. Crowded at breakfast with folks needing tables. Things cleared up eventually. It helped that there were some cute, well behaved kids.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Services ... M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for the review. Please let management know of any issues you may have during your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Everything was fine except the medium sized spider web in the bathroom complete with the spider in it. Made me question the cleaning practices. The comp breakfast was excellent. It helps that sausage gravy over biscuits is my favorite. The staff was great!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Guest Services ... M, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

I'm sorry to hear that one of natures inhabitants escaped our housekeepers eye and decided to share your bathroom. We strive to make every stay relaxing and stress free. Sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast, the biscuits and sausage gravy seems to be a favorite for a lot of people. I will share your review with the hotel staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2017