“Rare find”
Review of King's Ny Pizza

King's Ny Pizza
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Fyi, I use to do reviews for a forum in Puerto Vallarta Mexico for years. So I have been around the block a few times. Well it's weird how things happen. We were on our way back to Ct from Florida on Iinterstate 81. Unfortunately there was a major accident and the interstate was closed down. We got off the exit and stumbled upon this jewel of a eatery. Our waiter Tray was super helpfull. We had the eggplant rollitini, it was just a appetizer but the size of a dinner. Sauce was a tad bit sweet for my taste but good. I also had the Maryland blue crab ravioli in a white sauce. To die for.. very good for sure.. but the best part was the hard crust Italian bread.. just the way it should be. Great find on a terrible night.

1  Thank bowmanmt

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner. They have daily specials and very reasonable prices.Be sure to try the bacon wrapped scallops!

2  Thank Robert T
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Never disappointed with Kings. The food is great along with the service. I have eaten at all Kings locations in the area. I also enjoy the chicken resturante. They are consistant with how the food and service is.

1  Thank Roland W
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Food is GREAT, Staff is Delightful and Sal the Owner, always makes sure he talks with his guests and makes you feel part of the family, Prices are reasonable too.

1  Thank tonilvsoutdoor
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Got to go here. So much to choose from. Food is so so good! I go here all the time!!! yezzzzzzz! Get up and go today

1  Thank Charlene1191952