Ditto what Marcy said! My friend and I were in town for a hobby show for a week, and while all of our friends were packed into the big-name hotels downtown, we were very happy to come "home" to true comfort and hospitality all week. Lisa and Laura made us feel right at home, anticipating our every need. The location couldn't be better, on a charming tree-lined street with many well-kept Victorian homes, and within easy walking distance to the strollable Capitol grounds, a nice riverbank walk, and eclectic restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston