“Treat your Taste Buds”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

There is certainly nothing ordinary about this restaurant. Pizza combinations that most people wouldn't think to create but turn out wonderful. Craft beer selection is really top line and always evolving. Get here early as it is getting very popular.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The grape pizza is devine, great salads and appetizers. They also have a good selection of drinks and beers to make sure your food is accompanied correctly.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We visited the Pies and Pints in Morgantown WV. A little pricey, but very good food. We were in town for an illness and my brother in law took us to dinner there. We had the pizza and some had beer.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've been coming to WV for quite a few years and I make it to Pies and Pints each and every time. I think it is the sauce they serve with he wings.....a must try!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere and staff is nice, but I really wasn't impressed by the food. They are too hip for sweet tea, too! Maybe it's because I'm not into beer, but I really don't get what the fuss is all about with this place. The only thing that really stood out to me in a positive way was the pineapples on my pizza. They were fresh (I THINK!?) and they tasted wonderful.