“Best wings Ever”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've been coming to WV for quite a few years and I make it to Pies and Pints each and every time. I think it is the sauce they serve with he wings.....a must try!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere and staff is nice, but I really wasn't impressed by the food. They are too hip for sweet tea, too! Maybe it's because I'm not into beer, but I really don't get what the fuss is all about with this place. The only thing that really stood out to me in a positive way was the pineapples on my pizza. They were fresh (I THINK!?) and they tasted wonderful.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We pulled into Charleston on our way home east on 64 to have lunch here- easy to get to and well worth the stop even if it wasn't. We had a large half Heirloom Tomato and half Chicken Gouda- best pizza I have had in a while! Our son liked his cheese pizza as well! Everyone in the restaurant was happy and the waitstaff was super friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza here was delicious! It came out quick. The staff here was friendly and helpful. This is great restaurants in downtown Charleston for anyone that loves pizza!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I had a great house pizza and Sangria. Loved it so much and the service was great! We will stop in again on the way from NC to Ohio.