“Great food, service is adequate”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #4 of 302 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Food options here are incredibly delicious. I ordered the SuperSeeds Protein Pancakes and they came out perfect. Could not ask for anything any better. Unfortunately, it took a couple of times to get a glass of water. The wait staff seem to have constant regulars and they check on them constantly. That's great! I just wish I was a regular and got that kind of service. They seem to be a little overwhelmed when it gets busy. I'd want them to be friendly, but then it falters somewhere. Overall I'd still highly recommended. Lots of great options for those that are wanting a lot of meat, vegetarian, vegan, the whole lot.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Four of us went for a business breakfast and the food and the service were outstanding! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The food was fantastic and not the cookie cutter variety. The omelet was good, the burritos, French toast was yummy. We ate there 2 days in a row.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

My first day in Charleston our working group ordered lunch from First Watch. I had a salad and it was delicious; one of the best salads I have had. The last day in Charleston I went there for breakfast. There are so many great choices! I had a "Works" Omelet and greens and was it ever wonderful. I would go back here a dozen times a week if I lived in Charleston.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent for eating breakfast or lunch, but generally, so popular there is a wait for a table, usually about 10-15 minutes.
My favorite for lunch is the half veggie sandwich with choice of soup or salad. Whole sandwiches are available.
There is quite a variety of breakfast selections.
The staff are efficient and friendly. I do recommend giving First Watch a try.

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK