“Roach in the napkin”

Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: Full range Diner Menu.Award winning breakfast served open til close everyday. Everything is Homemade from scratch on the premises. All homemade desserts including our famous cheesecake. 8oz burgers made from freshly gound beef daily. We can accommodate groups of up to 100 guests
Reviewed 7 November 2018

We went there for lunch and my wife found a dead roach wrapped up silverware napkin. They gave us a free meal, but still. Staying away until next health department visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I was very pleased with the service and the food. I would recommend to stop in and grab a bit. I will be back

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

So we came in from PA for a one day trip to the casino. We stopped here for breakfast (it's right across street). I had the best bacon omelette I ever had(make sure you ask to cheese in it) Potatoes were delicious also. We loved this place! Highly recommend for breakfast!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Driving thru Charles Town we spotted Mountain View across the Hollywood Casino. There were a lot of people there so we decided to try it . It’s also close to Harpers Ferry so there’s a lot to see there. We were seated at a nice booth in the larger dining room.With a large handpainted mural of racehorses we felt at home because we both have shown horses.
Our server came over as we were seated and took our drink order. She brought fresh bread with our drinks which they bake and is served with butter.There menu is really very diversified they have breakfast items like Belgium Waffles, Eggs Benedict, and fruit.We ordered seafood including a Fried Combination of shrimp, scallops, fish filet and crab cake. I ordered Jumbo Stuffed Shrimp with crabmeat. We got two salads with our meals and they were fresh with iceberg lettuce, tomato, red-onion,
Cucumber and just freshly made. We also got a couple of sides. All looked so good and the dimmer was great. The shrimp stuffed with crab was indeed Jumbos. I could only eat two .
We really enjoyed our meal there and up front they had a nice case of homemade cakes and pies with a beautiful mile high cheesecake. We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I have been here before and enjoyed the food. This visit was very average. The beef lentil soup was warm and mostly taste like beef bouillon. The beef pot pie was kind of like the soup. Wait staff was good.

Date of visit: September 2018