“Authentic Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great family restaurant. Serving authentic Mexican cuisine. Salsa is good but the chips could be better they seem very dense

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great food in a nice atmosphere at a reasonable price. What’s not to like? I have sampled quite a few things from the menu during many visits over the past few years. I do like the fact that if I order the same dish i know that it is consistent. I know exactly what I will be getting without unwanted variations. It does not look like assembly line food, do not get me wrong here. I have not had a bad dish yet, and have always enjoyed everything that I’ve sampled there. My spouse is pretty picky when it comes to Mexican food and she always enjoys this place. I highly recommend a visit next time you’re in the mood for some great Mexican food! It is a sitdown casual type restaurant although they will package an order for carry out if you like.

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Considering the other options in the area, this is a very good Tex-Mex restaurant. All the things you expect: margaritas, refried beans, melted cheese and chips. The guacamole is mediocre, but otherwise, the quality is good.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

On vacation for our anniversary our final stop for dinner it was at the Mi Degollado Mexican restaurant. Service was excellent food was at little pricey.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had the lunch special carnitas, which came with beans, rice, and tortillas as you would expect. The carnitas were tasty and relatively lean, and the beans had excellent taste. Considering the low prices and solid servic, this restaurant is recommended and I will definitely return