“Best Italian in town.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Phone: 304-728-0700
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Stuck in the middle of a strip mall is a restaurant that's sure to please. Moderately priced and conservatively dressed is the decor of a local favorite. Salad and knot rolls start off your meal which could be a meal of their own. A variety of sauces and the selections of meats from chicken to veal to seafood are matched with perfect pasta. Just typing this makes me want to go back for more. I've taken family and friends here and everyone has had good food.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Favorite Italian place in Charles Town!! The garlic knots and pastas are mouthwatering!! The chef knows his stuff. You can’t get a bad meal here. However, the decor is not impressive and the dining room is uncomfortable. Do take out if you can. Definitely worth trying if you love Italian and know the difference between egg noodles with ketchup and actual Italian flavors!!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Very quaint nice place, very friendly waiters and food was excellent and desert. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I had dinner tonight at this cafe. The service was good and the food was above average Italian. I would not call it a quaint cafe, but in need of a facelift. The dinner arrived quickly and was good. I liked they gave you rolls with your salad. The cafe got full after I came, but they had enough staff . A small cafe so can fill up quickly.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I used to live in Charles Town and have considered this a ":wonderful" place. My girl friend and I still talk about how we had enjoyed ourselves back in 2002.
Well today I found myself back on old stompin' grounds. I had friends from Paris, France along for the sight seeing tour. As we can into Charles Town, I quickly drove into the strip mall to see if they were still in business...Wow they were.
The car load of us came back after noon to see if they were open for lunch. Wow again, they were.
We walked in and it was like being home AGAIN. WOW they are as good or better than they were back then.
The service 5 star to say the least. Believe Chris was his name. The food is huge portions and WONDERFUL. Don't expect dumbed down American Italian food. You get Italian. The rolls are to die for. The salads are great. The five of us order thinking of small portions but we managed to kill just about everything.
All I could do was call my girlfriend back in Florida and tell her that they just as they were but better. Now I'll have to find out if she let's me in the house Sunday when I get back home!